Classes and Workshops
Tastes Like Love offers a variety of culinary and nutrition workshops. Live workshops are primarily held in our home center, The Love House, with access to the accompanying Love’s Gardens Demonstration Garden. Classes and workshops can also be held at other locations upon request. Most of our classes and workshops can also be offered online. Click here for upcoming class offerings.
Sample Classes Include:
- Krautshop: Make several flavors of live fermented sauerkraut.
- Desserts in the Raw: Create and enjoy delightful, healthy, raw desserts.
- Vegan Cheese, Please! Make cultured nut-based cheeses and take some home.
- Vibrant Food, Vibrant Life: We will provide this information-packed class for your group, live and free-of-charge, anywhere in the Santa Cruz, California area. Also available as a webinar.
Special Offer: Sale on Made-to-Order “Coolinary” Parties!
Would you like to create a unique party for you and your friends? This offer may be just what you are looking for! Your party can center on any of our food preparation classes or a custom class designed in collaboration with you. You provide the people. We provide the facility, equipment, ingredients, activities, and instruction. These parties are fun, informative, creative, and highly experiential. Between now and April 15, 2017, we are providing Coolinary Parties at a steep discount, approximately 75% off the regular class fees for your guests, and as the organizer, you attend free! You and your friends will love it!
Please contact us for more information about upcoming classes and workshops or to arrange for your extraordinary Coolinary Party!
- Do you struggle to feed yourself in a way that honors your body temple and fosters the health you deserve?
- Do you wish you had the support you need to consistently make excellent dietary choices?
- Do you want to be part of a community of people who are committed to maintaining great health?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Tastes Like Love has a program to support you!
We offer a variety of live group programs in the Santa Cruz, California area. Online participation is an option for people living in other geographic areas. We would love to support you in making this your healthiest, most radiant year ever!
30-Day Health Challenge Starting Soon!
The 30–Day Health Challenge is a program of inspiration, encouragement, tools, and support for your demonstration of the power of healthy foods to transform your life. Thirty days is a sufficient period of time to experience significant changes in weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and blood sugar. Click here for more information about the program. Take the challenge and succeed; you are worth it!
A Gift For You!
If you would like to apply for a complementary Vibrant Food, Vibrant Life consult (valued at $150), please contact us. If we think we can help you, we will set you up with a session via telephone. During our conversation, we will help you get completely clear about your biggest dietary and health challenges and the vision of what you want instead. We will offer some powerful recommendations to move you a little closer to your vision. If it feels right to continue working together, we will recommend the best program to meet your needs and budget. We look forward to serving you!
Would you like to get some one-on-one support with your biggest challenges when it comes to food? Beth Love offers custom coaching in individual sessions or packages to meet your needs. With over 40 years experience with all aspects of whole foods selection, preparation, and nutrition, and over two decades supporting people through transformational processes, Beth has the expertise, knowledge, and skills to mentor you through your own hero’s journey to the most healthy you ever! Contact us to find out more.
Are you looking for speakers to talk to your group about topics related to nutrition, food preparation, and health? Beth Love is a gifted speaker who has the capacity to engage audiences, provoke deep thought, and offer practical tips for transforming health and well-being. She has spoken to diverse audiences in person and via radio and television, from small underground radio stations to the Oprah Show. If you would like a presentation that truly moves your group, Chef Beth may be just the ticket!
Sample Topics Include:
- Vibrant Food, Vibrant Life
- The Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet
- How to Feel Radiant, Increase Compassion, and Bless the World
- Dodging Diseases of Nutritional Extravagance
- Eating to Cool the Earth
- Six Guiding Principles for Fabulous Flavor
- Fitting Healthy Food into Your Full Life
Call now to schedule: 831-607-1374.